Video Backlog...Time to Make a Move





Sweet new net with a sweet fat rainbow
I have not created a new post since December, so much to my disbelief, this is officially my first post of 2014. 
Drunken Prayer "Into the Missionfield"
Really, in the fly-fishing realm of reality, not much has happened.  I've made two trips north over the past six months: one during Spring break, and the other a couple of weeks ago.  I did pretty well on both of those romps, taking a good number of trout on the Spring, White, and Norfork Rivers.  Each time I go fishing, I take my old friend the GoPro with me and alternate between vids and pics as I attempt to capture the action.  This has caused a backlog on my SD card of footage dating back to last Summer's epic adventure out west.  I am winding up the final couple weeks of summer school teaching at the local college here and am currently (of course) planning new trips for July and August.  It is time to clean my SD card and make room for additional great footage of all those toads I'll be catching this summer.  So let's just call this the first installment of my greatest hits of 2013.  This particular video is a compilation of a great fall morning on the Spring River where I pounded fish after fish on Woolly Buggers.  Most of the fish were small, but there were a couple of really good bow's in the mix.  I can tell my old footage from new footage because I've replaced my old net that had a black rubber bag with a sweet new Nomad with a clear "ghost" net.  Also, I've begun experimenting with the addition of music to my vid and this one feature's Drunken Prayer's "Ain't No Grave," and Los Lobo's "Hearts of Stone."  I hope you enjoy...

Accidental GoPro self-portrait.  If you've got one, you know where I'm coming from

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Widespread Panic, Stoneflies, Bouncers, and Gurus...

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together...

Thank God For The Spring!