Shout out to my bud, Randy in Wisconsin

Just wanted to give a shout out to my buddy and fantastic fly-fisherman Randy Berndt in Wisconsin.  Randy and I are alums from Montana State University and I met him this past summer on campus in Bozeman.  He really taught me a lot about Montana trout fishing on the Gallatin and Bridger Creek around Bozeman.  I can only hope to be as good as he is one day.  For those people that follow my blog, please check out Randy's blog "On The Fly," which is listed under my favorite blogs at this site.  I am hopeful that Randy and I will be able to get together this summer to rekindle some memories and hopefully he can show me "how it's done" out west somewhere, on my home waters of Arkansas, or somewhere in the driftless region....
Cheer's Randy!  Here's to a successful fly fishing season in 2011!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Widespread Panic, Stoneflies, Bouncers, and Gurus...

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together...

Thank God For The Spring!