GoPro Hero2: New Tailwater Tribe Toy

After mysteriously losing my old Kodak waterproof video camera, a loyal friend that had accompanied me from Key West to Idaho, I started looking around for a replacement.  I settled on the GoPro Hero2.  This is one serious bulletproof, shockproof, and waterproof camera, built like a tank and attachable to anything that moves including my kayak, my head (via headstrap), or the optional chest strap.  I took the new toy out yesterday wade fishing in the gulf and shot some practice footage using the chest strap.  I didn't catch any fish but I think I like the results.  Can't wait to try her out for real!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Widespread Panic, Stoneflies, Bouncers, and Gurus...

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together...

Thank God For The Spring!